The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
The rain has just stopped in Madikwe and the sun lights up the savannah. This lion family with many small cubs seems to be very happy. They play with each other and find puddles on the road where they can drink.
In the fantastic autumn season of Madikwe Game Reserve, we offer you an extraordinary “Special” for bookings in May & June. Get incredible discounts tailored to the length of your stay. From 11% for 1 night up to 55% for 5 nights!
Often, we are asked the question of how exactly our guests will sit on the game drive vehicle, how much space there is, and whether one has a good view of the animals in the bush. Today we will show you exactly the seat layout on our Toyota Landcruiser, and how we divide our guests onto the three vehicles.