The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Rhulani is a safari lodge in the middle of the bush, which lives in harmony with the surrounding nature, and there is nothing that separates Rhulani from the wilderness and the wild animals. This is only partially true, as we see in today’s episode.
Part III of our Baby Animal Series: Little Baby Elephants are visiting us at the waterhole right in front of Rhulani Safari Lodge in Madikwe Game Reserve. You can also see them playing in the mud on your game drive. The Moms are very protective of their little ones.