The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Rhulani Safari Lodge in Madikwe has several Dining locations on offer. Guests can enjoy their 5 star dinner in the Old Boma, the Courtyard or the Indoor Dining Room. The all-time favourite is the Boma Dinner, where safari guests can indulge in delicious meals around the fireplace, underneath the African stars.
Rhulani is a safari lodge in the middle of the bush, which lives in harmony with the surrounding nature, and there is nothing that separates Rhulani from the wilderness and the wild animals. This is only partially true, as we see in today’s episode.