The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
A special thanks to all of Rhulani’s Rangers: Sean, Alasdair and Riaan. Over the last months, I could see all of the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Leopard) and also the Super Seven animals (which includes Cheetahs and the famous Wild Dogs of Madikwe). Of course, besides the Super 7, each of the great Game Drives also offered a lot of small, fascinating or rare wildlife species – like an Aardwolf or Chameleons.