At Rhulani you can choose to stay in one of our seven private chalets (for 2 adults) or the luxury family suite (for up to 4 adults and 2 children).
Luxury private chalet
Rates are per person sharing per night (incl VAT):
R7,200 - Valid 6 January 2019 - 12 Decemnber 2019
R8,640 - Valid 13 December 2019 - 4 January 2020
R7,980 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
R9,576 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Surcharge of 50% applies for single use. One extra bed for a child (stretcher bed) up to 15 years can be added. Children under the age of 6 years stay free of charge. Children between 6 and 15 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the room with two adults.
Luxury family suite
Rates are for up to six people (four adults, two children) sharing the suite per night (incl VAT):
R36,000 - Valid 6 January 2019 - 12 Decemnber 2019
R43,200 - Valid 13 December 2019 - 4 January 2020
R39,900 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
R47,880 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Travel groups receive the following discounts on their booking:
8 - 9 adults: 5%
10 - 11 adults: 7.5%
12 adults or more: 10%
Exclusive use of Rhulani
Rates are for the exclusive use of the entire lodge for up to 18 people per night (incl VAT)
R110,160 - Valid 6 January 2019 - 12 Decemnber 2019
R132,192 - Valid 13 December 2019 - 4 January 2020
R122,094 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
R146,513 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
We have Conference Facility for 25 people. Please contact our Front of House for special conditions.
Last Minute Rates
Bookings within 14 days of travel receive a discount of 40%.
Tip: Like us on Facebook to keep posted about our latest specials
Rate inclusions & exclusions
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Luxury accommodation
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- Well stocked minibar in your room
- 2 game drives of 3 - 3.5 hours each in an open game viewer, accompanied by a qualified ranger
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- All meals and snacks on a full board basis (includes breakfast / brunch, high tea, dinner, bottled water)
- Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea's and coffees
- Lunch on your day of arrival (upon request)
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe's Western airstrip
- Madikwe Game Reserve Gate Entry Fee: ZAR 180, Children < 12 years ZAR 80; Fly In Fees: Adults ZAR 240, Children under 12 ZAR 150 - Fee is applicable per stay, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- Madikwe Conservation Levy: ZAR 150, Children 2 - 11 years ZAR 75 - Levy is applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- All premium rated wines, spirits and imported champagnes, cigars & cigarettes
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, babysitting, curios, excursions, private vehicle
All excluded items not prepaid by the guest can be paid at check-out.