Luxury Private Chalet
Rates are per person sharing per night (incl VAT):
ZAR 7,980 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
ZAR 9,576 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Surcharge of 50% applies for single use. One roll-away stretcher bed for a child <16 years can be added. Children under the age of 6 years stay free of charge. Children between 6 and 15 years pay 50% of the adult rate when sharing the room with two adults.
Luxury Private Chalet PREMIUM
Rates are per night (incl VAT) for up to three adults or two adults and two children <16 years sharing the suite per night:
ZAR 23,940 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
ZAR 28,728 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
An extra child may be added to the room at an extra charge.
Luxury Family Suite
Rates are per night (incl VAT) for up to four adults and two children <16 years sharing the suite:
ZAR 39,900 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
ZAR 47,880 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Children sleep on a roll-away stretcher bed, which are added to the bedrooms
Travel groups receive the following discounts on their booking:
8 - 9 adults: 5%
10 - 11 adults: 7.5%
12 adults or more: 10%
Exclusive Use of Rhulani
Rates are per night for the exclusive use of the lodge for up to 18 adults and two children (incl VAT)
R122,094 - Valid 5 January 2020 - 17 December 2020
R146,513 - Valid 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Conference Rates / Leisure Room Rates
We have a multifunctional Leisure Room that can be used for a Conference or a special private event. Please contact our Front of House for special conditions.
Last Minute Rates
Bookings within 14 days of travel receive a discount of 40%.
Tip: Like us on Facebook to keep posted about our latest specials
Rate Inclusions & Exclusions
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Luxury accommodation
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- Well stocked minibar in your room
- 2 game drives per day of 3 - 3.5 hours each in an open game viewer, accompanied by a qualified ranger
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- All meals and snacks on a full board basis (includes breakfast / brunch, high tea, dinner, bottled water)
- Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea's and coffees
- Lunch on your day of arrival (upon request)
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe's Western airstrip
- Madikwe Game Reserve Gate Entry Fee: ZAR 180, Children 3-12 years ZAR 80; Fly In Fees: Adults ZAR 240, Children 3-12 years ZAR 150; Day visiting: All visitors > 2 years: ZAR 70 - Fee is applicable per stay, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- Madikwe Conservation Levy: ZAR 165, Children 3-12 years ZAR 82.50 - Levy is applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- All premium rated wines, spirits and imported champagnes, cigars & cigarettes
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, babysitting, curios, excursions, private vehicle
All excluded items not prepaid by the guest can be paid at check-out.