The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Rhulani Insights 196 - The minibar in the guest chalet
There is a Nespresso coffee machine in all room categories at Rhulani safari Lodge, as well as a minibar. The consumption of all products is included in your daily rate. Let’s take a detailed look at it today.
Rhulani Minute Safari - Baby Impala
Summer time, rainy season, baby time. There is enough food for all young animals, so that they quickly grow big and strong. We’re looking at a very small impala. Really wonderful, the little animal with the oversized eyes and ears!
When the Buffalo was wallowing in the mud
“That was a cool sighting with a buffalo bull busy having a mud wallow.” This is what Willem tells us at the end of a great game drive, which once again offered a show you can not see every day.