The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
In this special sighting we observe two typical animals of Madikwe Game Reserve, whose names start with a “G”, which however can not be more different. In the background a big, unhurried giraffe, in the foreground a few small, lively guineafowl.
Rhulani Safari Lodge announces that Riaan Taljaard will head our maintenance department with immediate effect. In his new role, he will take care of maintaining a first-class standard of our lodge infrastructure, as well as driving forward the many new construction projects.
Like in every five-star hotel, also at Rhulani Safari Lodge there is a mini safe in each private guest chalet. Rolf explains today how easy it is to use.