The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
On a recent occasion, and with many thanks to our recent guests, Elias & Sarah Ambühl, we are showing you some unusual sequences of two leopards, mum and cub, where one of them is jumping agile on the tree to join the other.
Do you know which big city is closest to Rhulani Safari Lodge? It is Gaborone, the capital of Botswana. It is located about 40 km from us. This opens up possibilities for an additional city tour, or for an arrival or departure via Gaborone Airport.
The Swiss professional freestyle skier Elias Ambühl, finalist at the recent Winter Olympics in South Korea, spends with his wife Sarah his first safari holiday at Rhulani Safari Lodge. We took the opportunity for an interview with the well-known sportsman.