The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Of the many activities related to Wildlife Conservation, «rhino notching» is one of the most important for the reserve, and one of the most attractive for guests. Last Friday Rhulani Safari Lodge supported such an activity and invited all our guests present at the lodge to this special, memorable experience.
With today’s episode of our blog, we will once again meet our main goal: We look behind the scenes. Let’s visit with Rolf the construction work for a new, bigger kitchen in our staff area.