The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Have you ever taken a closer look at our company logo? There is an antelope-like animal, in a special representation, which comes from an old bushman’s painting, and which to our best knowledge represents an eland. Let’s take a closer look at this with Rolf.
Experience the highlights of a stay at Rhulani Safari Lodge in 10 short episodes. Julia discovers today the secrets of the bush on foot. She is accompanied not only by Riaan, an experienced ranger, but also by a tingling sensation in her stomach. Be it the opportunity to discover a large mammal, or to explore the smallest details of the African bush - wonderful surprises are waiting for you!
#FeelTheBush with spectacular animal sightings. We were all astonished: How did this leopard get here, right at the top of the tree? The uncomfortable location, unstable position, and the thorns of the tree do not seem to bother this elegant animal at all.