The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Today we see one of the most eye-catching birds you can find in Madikwe Game Reserve. The Red-crested Korhann is mostly on the ground, but as we see here, he shows his characteristic mating ritual from time to time. It flies in the air and drops right after like a stone.
During this special time, we would like to give you the key to our heart, that is the “symbolic key” to our beloved Rhulani Safari Lodge. How about spending some time in the tranquility of the bush? Be amazed by the wild life, enjoy a mug of tea or our coffee by the fire place or a hot bath in your own heated plunge pool? Make the bush your home (and home office).