The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Rhulani Safari Lodge informs that we have just renewed our long-standing membership with the African Travel & Tourism association Atta for another year. ATTA® is a member-driven trade association that promotes tourism to Africa from all corners of the world.
In these very special times it is with great pleasure to inform you that Rhulani Safari Lodge has received four awards at this year’s “Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards”. We achieved the most prestigious title in the category “Best Game Lodge”, where we were chosen as the winner on a global level. The recognitions are a great satisfaction and a big boost of motivation just before our reopening.