The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Since 2014 Rhulani Safari Lodge has been included in the prestigious elections for the “World Luxury Hotel Awards”, and also this year we made it to the final round. This was made possible by consistently high quality at a 5-star level, even during the challenging COVID-19 crisis, as well as by our loyal customers who gave us their vote. For the eighth time in a row, Rhulani Safari Lodge was given the “Best Luxury Bush Lodge - Global Winner” award.
Three young lions in the bush and their mother is in search of food. The little ones have to stay together, but they have a great time here and play together. Soon mummy will be back.