The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Today we are experiencing a special moment (which was captured before our lockdown). One of the two cheetah brothers recently had a rendez-vous with a female, and he now seems to miss it. He strolls through the savannah and calls for her. His brother is silently following.
A beautiful light, a silent afternoon and a Burchell’s zebra that stands still and which we can calmly observe. Let us take the opportunity to take a closer look at some details of this animal with the characteristic striped skin.