The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Rhulani Safari Lodge has recently started a new Community Project, by giving support to the “Andries Moseki Crèche” in the nearby village of Lekgophung. We are deeply convinced that this is the right project for us, to provide financial resources and active help over the next few years. But Rhulani‘s manager Carla Baasden tell us about how this collaboration came about.
Yes, there are also caracals in Madikwe Game Reserve! If you are lucky, you can discover this wonderful, shy cat with long ears on safari - like here!