The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
The vehicle with which you go on the daily safari is open. So you always enjoy the fresh air of the African bush and an open, wide view of the savannah to watch the animals. The vehicle also has a roof, but not always. Rolf tells us more about this today.
During the day the lion pride is lying in the shade and sleeps. A little noise from an animal nearby, and the lioness is wide awake. She looks with a fixed gaze in one direction and watchful ears. Is that an easy catch?