The adventure begins the moment you arrive at Madikwe Game Reserve. An African welcome awaits you at the lodge. Rhulani means "relax" so we invite you to sit back and enjoy the African bush with us!
Creating Rhulani has been both stimulating and inspirational. We set out to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, to build a modern-day refuge, an oasis of calm, a place to nourish the soul and lift the spirit. We invite you to experience the serenity and harmony of this special place with us – come celebrate nature, celebrate life.
- Malaria-Free Big Five game reserve
- Four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Seven luxury chalets, each with a private deck, plunge pool and Morso fireplace
- One luxury two-bedroom suite with its own lounge for families
- Unforgettable game drive experiences
- Boma dinners, indoor dining, romantic dinners for two
- Serviced by an amazing team of dedicated, proud and passionate staff
Technology and costumer needs are constantly increasing. So we cannot afford a loss of electricity and tell our guests that this is the typical “Bush feeling”. Rolf shows us today our new generator, which ensures the power supply at all times.
Rhulani Safari Lodge informs that we have updated our list of Rate Inclusions & Exclusions effective 1 January 2019. All our guests will no longer have to pay separately for the consumption from the minibar in their private chalet, as well as for their drinks (except for premium wines & spirits). These are newly included in the daily rate.