Get a 5% discount by using our Booking Button
Use our Booking Button to make your reservation and use our Promocode GOORHU5 to get a 5% discount on the total value of your booking.
This promotion is valid for bookings made in the limited period until the end of December 2020 at the latest, and it is independent of the date of your stay.
Rhulani Safari Lodge: Reopening with a bang from 1 October 2020
The Rhulani team looks forward to welcoming you back to Rhulani Safari Lodge on October 1st. We do this with a bang!
You enjoy the following benefits:
20% discount for local residents – stays from 1.10. to 15.12. (*)
Private game drives for you and your family or travel companions
Spectacular wildlife viewing from the new underground hide at the waterhole
Complementary COVID-19 convenience pack for all guests
Highest standard of safety and hygiene
Please contact our Reservation Office today:
Phone: +27 14 553 3981
(*) Discount does not apply on already discounted or on last minute rates
Book now and reschedule without penalty in case of COVID-19 restrictions
If your visit to Rhulani Safari Lodge cannot be carried out as a result of the Coronavirus COVID-19, you have the right to change the date of your stay. The following conditions apply:
1. If traveling is not possible due to Coronavirus COVID-19, you can postpone your travel free of charge. Acceptable reasons are:
- Infection with the COVID-19 virus of one or more travel participants, or
- Ban on leaving the country or city of origin, or
- Entry ban of the country of origin in South Africa, or
- No availability of transport options because of Coronavirus COVID-19, or
- Ordered (not voluntary) quarantine or isolation
- Traveling is not possible at the time of asking for a reschedule and check-in date is within 30 days
2. If there is no reason for postponement in accordance with inc. 1 above, we allow you to reschedule your booking under the following conditions:
- The original travel date is less than 6 months in the future
- A reduced cancellation penalty of 10% of the value of your original booking will apply.
3. In both cases, the new travel date must be within 12 months of the original travel date. The new travel date can be communicated at a later stage. Rhulani Safari Lodge cannot guarantee availability on the new travel date. In the case of a higher tariff on the new travel date, the price difference will be charged. The deposit you have paid for the original booking (minus the cancellation penalty in case of inc. 2) will be allocated to the rescheduled booking.
4. This Special Provision applies to all rebooking requests from 19 May 2020.