Rhulani expands the list of tariff inclusions
Rhulani Safari Lodge has revised the list of benefits and services included in the daily rate and has further enhanced its attractiveness to our guests. From 2019, guests will enjoy that local drinks, such as soft drinks, water but also local wines and spirits, will be included in the price.
"With the expansion of the included services, we pursue two goals," says Rhulani's owner Rolf Steiner. "First, we want to continuously improve the quality of our product, and secondly, we want the amount our guests have to pay at check-out to be as small as possible." After a perfect safari stay, we want to avoid that guests pay a huge bill at the front desk.”
Here are just a few examples from last year: A Nespresso coffee machine has been installed in each chalet, so that guests can prepare a delicious coffee in their own room for free. Internet quality has been significantly improved by a new service based on a fiber backbone, so there is now stable and quick wifi everywhere. At sunset, there is an aperitif in the bush, the so-called "Sundowner", offered by Rhulani.
Guests can look forward to a further big change from 1 January 2019: Selected local drinks will no longer be charged, which will include a personal selection of wines, spirits, soft drinks and tea and coffees. Likewise, the consumption from the minibar in the guest chalet will be at no additional cost.
Here is our complete list of our inclusions and exclusions, which applies to all our guests regardless of how the booking was made:
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Luxury accommodation
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- NEW from 1.1.2019: Well stocked minibar in your room
- Early morning and evening game drives in an open game viewer, accompanied by a qualified ranger
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- All meals and snacks on a full board basis (includes breakfast / brunch, high tea, dinner, bottled water)
- NEW from 1.1.2019: Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea's and coffees
- Lunch on your day of arrival (upon request)
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe's Western airstrip
- Madikwe Game Reserve Gate Entry Fee: ZAR 180, Children < 12 years ZAR 80; Fly In Fees: Adults ZAR 240, Children under 12 ZAR 150 - Fee is applicable per stay, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- Madikwe Conservation Levy: ZAR 150, Children 2 - 11 years ZAR 75 - Levy is applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- All beverages not explicitly mentioned as included
- NEW from 1.1.2019: All premium rated wines, spirits and imported champagnes, cigars & cigarettes
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, curios, excursions, private vehicle$
All excluded items not prepaid by the guest can be paid at check-out.
Would you like to enjoy the sun and the beauty of the African bush in the wonderful fall…Read more
Because of the late Easter this year, the month of March offered safari visitors in Madikwe…Read more
The American fast food giant McDonald’s discovers a new business field with the wild…Read more